Program of interventions for the restoration of roads in the areas affected by the 2016 earthquake
Description of the intervention
The bridge where an intervention was executed, connects the provincial road 26 with the Moscosi hamlet in the municipality of Cingoli. Due to an important crack state found on the entire bridge and, above all, in correspondence with pillar no. 10 and a series of seismic shocks following the exceptional seismic event of 24/08/2016, the work was closed to circulation with consequent shift of roads.
The construction of the work is dated 1990. The road bridge consists of 14 spans with a centre to centre distance of 31.6 m (except for the first and last span of 30.6 m) resting on 13 pillars in reinforced concrete, at full circular section with variable height. The deck consists of 3 cistern beams in c.a.p. at 3.6 m centre distance with 1.8 m height, 3.09 m higher width, 0.85 m lower width and 0.14 m core thickness. The deck slab has a thickness of 0.2 m, a total width of 10.7 m and a track of 8.6 m.
The intervention involved the supplies and processes necessary for the safety and seismic adjustment of the bridge in Moscosi; in detail:
- Reinforcement of the shoulders with reinforced concrete walls and the widening of the gates for the installation of adequate expansion joints
- The connection of the spans with reinforced concrete beams post-stretched with a solution similar to the chain
- The replacement of existing supports with seismic insulators sliding on a curved surface
- The lining of the pillar with steel lining and carbon fibre sheathing
- The restoration of deteriorated concrete parts
- Renovation of the road pavement
- The replacement of road barriers
Pesaresi Giuseppe Spa has developed and implemented specialist works and technical solutions studied and improved, based on its experience and know-how gained.
CUSTOMER: Municipality of Cingoli – Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 1 – 62011 Cingoli (MC).
AUCTION CRITERION OF WORKS: Economically most advantageous offer, pursuant to art. 95 of Legislative Decree 50/216
TENDER BASED AMOUNT: € 3.277.8758,95
- OG3 € 1.551.836,79
- OS11 € 333.734,71
- OS12-A €995.442,21
START DATE AND FINISH DATE OF WORKS: May 2017 – June 2018